|"A House Divided, Part Three"|
|Publication date||January 25, 2016|
|Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 11 #3|
"In Time of Crisis, Part Two"
|Published by||Dark Horse Comics|
|Cover artist(s)|| Steve Morris|
|Letterer(s)|| Richard Starkings|
With the magical folk in the US being cataloged and relocated to a “safe” place, Buffy and her friends will have to decide if they will be divided . . . Or if they will try to run. With Slayers being recruited to help police the magical folk, escaping might not be so easy.
- Buffy Summers
- Willow Rosenberg
- Xander Harris
- Dawn Summers
- Rupert Giles
- Edward Satyros
- Andrew Wells (only mentioned)
- Hank Summers (only mentioned)
- Harmony Kendall (only mentioned)
- Robert Dowling (only mentioned)
Organization and Titles
- Elves (only mentioned)
- Wood Nymphs (only mentioned)
- Ogres (only mentioned)
- Gnome (only mentioned)
- San Francisco
- Safe Zone
- Guantanamo (only mentioned)
Weapons and Objects
Behind the Scenes
- The variant cover features a "deleted scene" from the issue, written by Christos Gage and art by Rebekah Isaacs.
Pop Culture References
- Buffy calls Jordan a Stormtrooper, reference to Star Wars.
- Spike says to Buffy "Now we're talkin'. Buffy and Clyde.", a reference to "Bonnie and Clyde".
- Spike mentins Josephine Barker, a French vedette, singer and entertainer, whose career was centered primarily in Europe and in particular in her adoptive country of France. She was an African-American expatriate who later renounced her U.S. citizenship and became a French national.