|"A House Divided, Part Three"|
|Publication date||January 25, 2017|
|Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 11 #3|
"In Time of Crisis, Part Two"
"Desperate Times, Part Four"
|Published by||Dark Horse Comics|
|Cover artist(s)|| Steve Morris|
|Letterer(s)|| Richard Starkings|
With the magical folk in the US being cataloged and relocated to a “safe” place, Buffy and her friends will have to decide if they will be divided . . . Or if they will try to run. With Slayers being recruited to help police the magical folk, escaping might not be so easy.
- Buffy Summers
- Willow Rosenberg
- Xander Harris
- Dawn Summers
- Rupert Giles
- Calliope Strachan
- Linda Martin
- Edward Satyros
- Andrew Wells (only mentioned)
- Hank Summers (only mentioned)
- Harmony Kendall (only mentioned)
- Robert Dowling (only mentioned)
Organization and Titles
- Elf (Only mentioned)
- Wood Nymph (Only mentioned)
- Ogre (Only mentioned)
- Gnome (Only mentioned)
Weapons and Objects
Behind the Scenes
- The variant cover features a "deleted scene" from the issue, written by Christos Gage and art by Rebekah Isaacs.
- For the variant cover script, Gage suggested Giles' "ridiculous" clothes to be picked from "22 Times Justin Bieber's Clothes Made No Sense" Cosmo article. The final art was inspired by the first outfit of the list.
Pop Culture References
- Buffy calls Jordan a Stormtrooper, in reference to Star Wars.
- Spike says to Buffy "Now we're talkin'. Buffy and Clyde," in reference to Bonnie and Clyde.
- Spike compares Harmony to Josephine Barker, a French vedette, singer, and entertainer, whose career was centered primarily in Europe and in particular in her adoptive country of France. She was an African-American expatriate who later renounced her U.S. citizenship and became a French national.