|"A Little More than Kin"|
|Publication date||March 9, 2016|
|Angel & Faith Season 10 Vol.4|
"A Tale of Two Families"
|Published by||Dark Horse Comics|
|Penciller(s)|| Will Conrad|
|Cover artist(s)||Scott Fischer|
"A Little More than Kin" is the fourth volume of Angel & Faith Season Ten trade paperbacks, collecting issues sixteen to twenty of the comic series.
While Angel is stateside, Faith and Fred are tasked with investigating missing students from a local prep school. Attaining gainful employment at St. Cuthbert’s Preparatory School, the girls discover a growing teenage-vampire population. Angel returns to London in the midst of the vampire threat – but he hasn’t returned alone, and he, Faith, and Fred suddenly have double the trouble!
- Those Who Can't Teach, Teach Gym, Part One
- Those Who Can't Teach, Teach Gym, Part Two
- Those Who Can't Teach, Teach Gym, Part Three
- A Little More than Kin, Part One
- A Little More than Kin, Part Two
Behind the Scenes
- Cover gallery and sketchbook.