|"A Tale of Two Families"|
|Publication date||August 10, 2016|
|Angel & Faith Season 10 Vol.5|
"A Little More than Kin"
"Angel Season Eleven" – "Out of the Past (TPB)"
|Published by||Dark Horse Comics|
|Cover artist(s)||Scott Fischer|
"A Tale of Two Families" is the fifth and final volume of Angel & Faith Season Ten trade paperbacks, collecting issues twenty-one to twenty-five of the comic series.
With gangs of vampires bringing trouble to the streets of Magic Town, Angel and Faith have their work cut out for them protecting the citizens from vampire terrorists and also dealing with the source of the trouble: Drusilla and the überdemon Archaeus. Angel, Faith, Fred and Illyria, and Koh will pit their newly formed family against a brood of blood in a battle for London!
- A Tale of Two Families, Part One
- A Tale of Two Families, Part Two
- A Tale of Two Families, Part Three
- A Tale of Two Families, Part Four
- A Tale of Two Families, Part Five
Behind the Scenes
- Cover gallery and sketchbook.