|"A Tale of Two Families, Part One"|
|Publication date||December 02, 2015|
|Angel & Faith Season Ten #21|
"A Little More than Kin, Part Two"
"A Tale of Two Families, Part Two"
|Published by||Dark Horse Comics|
|Editor(s)|| Jim Gibbons|
|Cover artist(s)|| Scott Fischer|
|Letterer(s)|| Richard Starkings|
Attacks in London's Magic Town by Archaeus and Drusilla's vampires reach a fever pitch, putting Angel and Faith back on their heels. In an attempt to turn the tables on the Big Bads, Faith seeks their new hideout and Angel walks into a trap—on purpose!
- Winifred Burkle
- Lavinia Fairweather
- Sophronia Fairweather
- Niles Weatherford
- Buffy Summers (only mentioned)
- Xander Harris (only mentioned)
- Spike (only mentioned)
- Rupert Giles (only mentioned)
Organization and Titles
Weapons and Objects
Behind the Scenes
- The variant cover of this issue is a homage to Family Feud, an american television show.
Pop Culture References
- Faith mentions Captain Kirk from Star Trek.