|Angel Comic Books|
|After the Fall, First Night|
|Publication date||September 9, 2008|
|Published by||IDW Publishing|
|Includes Original Comics||6-8|
|Written by|| Brian Lynch|
|Penciller(s)|| Tim Kane|
|Colorist(s)|| Jeremy Treeze|
|Comic Book Collections|
Angel: After the Fall (Volume One)
Angel: After the Fall (Volume Three)
"Angel: After the Fall: First Night" was a hardcover collecting issues six to eight of the Angel comic book series.
First Night tells the story of what happened on the very night Los Angeles went straight to hell-- the incident that ended the Angel television series with such a shocking cliffhanger. Why did the team go their separate ways? And how did Connor rise up to become one of Hell's greatest champions?
- "After the Fall, Part Six" aka "First Night, Part One"
- "After the Fall, Part Seven" aka "First Night, Part Two"
- "After the Fall, Part Eight" aka "First Night, Part Three"
This volume also includes:
- Art Gallery
- "First Night Strikes Back!": the forgotten stories from Angel After the Fall: First Night by Brian Lynch
- "First Night" notes from Brian Lunch