Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Angel Comic Issue|
|After the Fall, Part Five|
|Publication date||March 19, 2008|
|Published by||IDW Publishing|
|Written by|| Brian Lynch|
|Colorist(s)|| Jason Jensen|
After the Fall, Part Four
First Night, Part One
"After the Fall, Part Five" was the fifth issue of the Angel: After the Fall comic book series.
Wesley has been transported to a void, where he has an argument with a disembodied voice over his role of being the last representative of Wolfram & Hart. Angel's allies consider their options with Spike being the most vocal about his desire to depart. The battle begins with Angel and all his friends at his side, thanks to Lorne's last minute rousing. Spike asks Angel for help concerning Illyria, as Wesley is returned from Hell and joins his companions. Spike reveals he never would have come to aid Angel had he known Wesley would be there. Illyria turns her attention to the scene, notices Wesley's arrival, and reverts back to Fred.
- The story is set after "Not Fade Away", but before "Aftermath".
- This is the first encounter between Wesley and Spike since the events on "Not Fade Away". Spike realizes that Wesley is incorporeal, and asks if it was an amulet, because of what happened to Spike in "Conviction".
- Wesley Wyndam-Pryce
- Charles Gunn
- Cordelia (dragon)
Organizations and Titles
- Deathwok Clan Demon
- Old One
- Los Angeles
- Downtown Los Angeles
- Beverly Hills
- Santa Monica
Weapons and Objects
Behind the Scenes
- Angel: After the Fall (Volume One)
- Angel: After the Fall (Premiere Edition)
- Angel: Season Six, Volume 1