|This article is about the Angel comic collection. For other uses, see After the Fall.|
|Angel Comic Books|
|After the Fall, Volume Three|
|Publication date||March 11, 2007|
|Published by||IDW Publishing|
|Includes Original Comics||9-12|
|Written by|| Brian Lynch|
|Penciller(s)|| David Messina|
|Inker(s)|| Nick Runge|
|Colorist(s)|| Art Lyon|
|Comic Book Collections|
Angel: After the Fall: First Night
Angel: After the Fall (Volume Four)
"Angel: After the Fall (Volume Three)" was a hardcover collecting issues nine to twelve of the Angel comic book series.
Longtime friends-turned-bitter-enemies Angel and Gunn are on a collision course with destruction, Gunn's master plan comes to light, and an old friend returns to help Angel in his darkest hour.
- "After the Fall, Part Nine"
- "After the Fall, Part Ten"
- "After the Fall, Part Eleven"
- "After the Fall, Part Twelve"
This volume also includes:
- Art Gallery;
- "Through the Fishbowl - The On-Set Diary of Betta George"
- Questions and Answers, by Brian Lynch