Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| The subject of this article is non-canonical.|
While created as part of licensed material, it has not been confirmed as part of the "real" Buffyverse.
|This article is about the Buffy comic. For the Angel comic, see Autumnal (Angel comic).|
|Buffy Comic Books|
|Autumnal (Buffy comic)|
|Publication date||19 December 2001|
|Published by||Dark Horse Comics|
|Includes Original Comics||BtVS #26-28|
|Written by|| Chris Boal|
|Comic Book Collections|
Out of the Woodwork
Tales of the Slayers
Autumnal was a trade paperback collecting comic stories based on the Buffy television series.
Buffy is being hunted by a monster which wants to kill her and initiate the end of the world. This is nothing new to Buffy yet it seems like the only person who can save her is a previous Slayer who has been in the ground a long time. Buffy also faces a backpack of maggots, a rat-infested cafeteria.
Buffy the Vampire Slayer #26
- Comic title: The Heart of a Slayer, Part One
- Buffy is being hunted by a monster which wants to kill her and initiate the end of the world. This is nothing new to Buffy yet it seems like the only person who can save her is a previous Slayer who has been in the ground a long time ago. Buffy and her friends try to overcome confusion.
Buffy the Vampire Slayer #27
- Comic title: The Heart of a Slayer, Part Two
- Buffy finds out why she is being hunted by the nightmare monster from fourteenth-century France and also why the slayer from that era is determined to halt it. However stopping the creature may mean an ultimate sacrifice for one of the slayers.
Buffy the Vampire Slayer #28
- Comic title: Cemetery of Lost Love
- Buffy's familiar with Sunnydale weirdness but now she puzzlingly has a backpack full of maggots, and comes across a cafeteria overrun by a herd of rats. Buffy suspects foul play, and must get to the bottom of who is trying to gross her out.