|"Back to the Wall, Part Six"|
|Publication date||April 19, 2017|
|Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 11 #6|
"Desperate Measures, Part Five"
"Disempowered, Part Seven"
|Published by||Dark Horse Comics|
|Cover artist(s)|| Steve Morris|
|Letterer(s)|| Richard Starkings|
Life in the Safe Zone internment camp is not improving, and Buffy’s status as a peacekeeper has made her a target of the other inmates—but just what are they afraid she might do? Perhaps discover something more sinister going on within the Safe Zone’s impenetrable walls?
- Buffy mentions the events from "Helpless", where Giles poisoned Buffy on her eighteenth birthday, to weaken her powers as part of the Cruciamentum.
- Buffy mentions Adam, the villain from Season 4.
- Buffy Summers
- Willow Rosenberg
- Calliope Strachan
- Rupert Giles (only mentioned)
- Linda Martin (Only mentioned)
Organization and Titles
- Mermaid (only mentioned)
- Satyr (only mentioned)
- Centaur (only mentioned)
Weapons and Objects
- 5 demons, killed by Buffy.
Behind the Scenes
- The variant cover features a "deleted scene" from the issue, written by Christos Gage and art by Rebekah Isaacs.
Pop Culture References
- Spike says to Buffy "See you later love. Let's be careful out there", a reference to Hill Street Blues (1981-1987), an American serial police drama.
- Spike mentions Prison Break, an american television serial drama.