Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| The subject of this article is non-canonical.|
While created as part of licensed material, it has not been confirmed as part of the "real" Buffyverse.
|Buffy Comic Issue|
|Publication date||November 27, 2002|
|Published by||Dark Horse|
|Written by|| Scott Lobdell|
Hellmouth to Mouth, Part Four
It's 1996, and Buffy Summers has recently discovered her role as the Vampire Slayer. She goes to Las Vegas to think about her life. Watcher Rupert Giles is puzzled that his slayer has yet to arrive in Sunnydale.
- This story takes place after "The Origin, Part Three" but before Buffy's Season One.
- Buffy Summers
- Oliver Pike
- Dawn Summers
- Joyce Summers
- Hank Summers
- Quentin Travers
- Rupert Giles
- Merrick Jamison-Smythe (only mentioned)
- Willem Bryardale (only mentioned)
Organizations and Titles
- Los Angeles, California
- Hemery High School
- Summers' House
- London, England
- Watcher's Council
- Demon Bar
- Las Vegas, Nevada
Weapons and Objects
Behind the Scenes
- About including Dawn, Scott Allie said "One creative choice that I made here was to include Dawn. It met with some criticism from fans. Dawn wasn't really there during these events, but as the show had explored [...], Buffy would remember her having been there. I always liked Dawn as a character, and so Lobdell and I [...] decided to keep her".
Pop Culture References
- Pike: "not that I'm Batman or Rambo or nothing", refering to the DC Comics character Batman and the movie character John Rambo, portrayed by Sylvester Stallone in four movies (First Blood (1982), Rambo: First Blood Part II (1985), Rambo III (1988), and Rambo (2008).