|This article is about the meta-series. For other uses, see Buffy.|
"Buffy the Vampire Slayer" (or Buffy for short) is a comic book meta-series. Initially, titles in this meta-series were an extension of the TV series, but later they became the official continuation of it.
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer Classic (63 issues)
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season Eight (40 issues)
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season Nine (25 issues)
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season Ten (30 issues)
- The Origin (3 issues)
- Spike & Dru (3 issues)
- Angel: The Hollower (3 issues)
- Oz (3 issues)
- Haunted (Buffy comic) (4 issues)
- Willow & Tara: Wilderness (2 issues)
- "The Dust Waltz"
- "Ring of Fire"
- "Giles: Beyond the Pale"
- "Jonathan: Codename: Comrades"
- "Lover's Walk"
- "Lost and Found"
- "Chaos Bleeds"
- "Willow: Goddesses and Monsters" [Season 8]
- "The Thrill" [Crossover between Season 8 and Tales of the Vampires meta-series]
- "Riley: Commitment Through Distance, Virtue Through Sin" [Season 8]
- "Dance With Me"
- "Rogues Gallery"
- "Hello Moon"
- "Dead Love"
- "Play with Fire"
- "The Latest Craze"
- "Bad Dog"
- "Killing Time"
- "Take Back the Night"
- "City of Despair"
- "One Small Promise"
- "Punish Me With Kisses"
- "Who Made Who?"
- "Haunted (Prologue)"
- "Demonology Menagerie" (Part 1 & Part 2)
- "Mall Rats"
- "Angel We Have Seen On High"
- Always Darkest [Season 8]
- Carpe Noctem [Part 1 & 2, under the Tales of the Vampires meta-series but linked with Season 8]
- Harmony Bites [Season 8]
- Harmony Comes to the Nation [Season 8]
- Vampy Cat Play Friend [Season 8]
- "Magical Mystery Tour, Featuring The Beetles" [Season 9]
- "In Space No One Can Hear You Slay" [Season 9]
- "Love vs. Life" (part 1-3, published in Dark Horse Presents #25-#27) [Season 9]
- "Where Are They Now?" [Published in Dark Horse Day Sampler, under Season 10]
Buffy the Vampire Slayer Classic
|The Remaining Sunlight||1-3 + MacGuffins||March 24, 1999|
|Written by: Andi Watson||Artist: Joe Bennett|
|For 17-year-old Buffy Summers, slaying vampires is as common as doing homework—except she has better luck fighting the undead than writing term papers! This volume collects the wildly popular first three issues of the comic-book series based on the hit television show. Included, at no extra charge, is the hard-to-find Dark Horse Presents 10-page adventure, presented in color for the first time. Hurry, while supplies last!|
|Uninvited Guests||4-7||November 10, 1999|
|Written by: Andi Watson; Dan Brereton||Artist: Hector Gomez|
|Everyone's favorite champion of goodness is back in a new trade-paperback edition, collecting issues four through seven of the hit ongoing series. Follow Buffy as she battles ice imps, Puritans, hellhounds, and even a demon for good measure! The fourth collection in the sell-out series, this one is a must-have for Buffy aficionados. Otherwise, you're just a loser!|
|Bad Blood||9-11||April 5, 2000|
|Written by: Andi Watson||Artist: Joe Bennett|
|Buffy the next runway supermodel? Believe it! Buffy pursues a potential modeling career only to learn that beauty isn't just skin deep. Selke, the vampire Buffy thought was killed in a mausoleum fire, returns with a vengeance, and convinces a plastic surgeon to find a solution to her "cosmetic" complaints. She's back, and she's out for blood literally! Expanding the mythos of television's hottest horror/adventure series, Bad Blood is high-stakes graphic-novel entertainment served up Buffy-style!|
- Volume 4: Crash Test Demons
- Volume 5: Pale Reflections
- Volume 6: The Blood of Carthage
- Volume 7: Food Chain
- Volume 8: Past Lives
- Volume 9: Autumnal
- Volume 10: Out of the Woodwork
- Volume 11: False Memories
- Volume 12: Ugly Little Monsters
- Volume 13: Haunted
- Volume 14: The Death of Buffy
- Volume 15: Note from the Underground
- Volume 16: Viva Las Buffy!
- Volume 17: Slayer, Interrupted
- Volume 18: A Stake to the Heart
Buffy the Vampire Slayer Classic (Mini-Series)
Buffy Season Eight - Trade Paperbacks
- The Long Way Home
- No Future for You
- Wolves at the Gate
- Time of Your Life
- Predators and Prey
- Last Gleaming
Buffy Season Nine - Trade Paperbacks
Buffy Season Ten - Trade Paperbacks
- Omnibus: Volume 1
- Omnibus: Volume 2
- Omnibus: Volume 3
- Omnibus: Volume 4
- Omnibus: Volume 5
- Omnibus: Volume 6
- Omnibus: Volume 7
Buffy Deluxe Hardcover Library Edition
- Season 8 Library Edition volume 1
- Season 8 Library Edition volume 2
- Season 8 Library Edition volume 3
- Season 8 Library Edition volume 4
- Season 9 Library Edition volume 1
- Season 9 Library Edition volume 2
- Season 9 Library Edition volume 3
- Creatures of Habit
- The First Time
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Panel to Panel
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Panel to Panel - Seasons 8 & 9
Behind the scenes
Dark Horse Comics published its first Buffy graphic in 1998 ("Dust Waltz"). The initial stories a non-canon extension of the television series with little to no input from its writers (this series was later retitled Classic). In 2003 production on the Buffy meta-series halted and Dark Horse started producing canonical works in other meta-series (Tales of the Slayers, Tales of the Vampires, and Fray). In 2007, after a four year publishing hiatus, the first issue of Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season Eight, the canonical continuation of the TV series was published. In 2011 Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season Nine followed. In 2014 Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season Ten followed.
- Tales of the Slayers
- Broken Bottle of Djinn
- Tales of the Vampires
- Angel Comics
- Spike Comics
- Willow Comics