- "It's okay. It'll be okay. Willow will protect me."
Despite she couldn't "even conjure foxfire" at the time, her apartment was attacked by an angry anti-magic mob, following San Francisco's tsunami. She was taken to the Safe Zone and separated from her girlfriend Linda Martin, there staying in a trailer with Willow and two other wiccans and giving continuity to her magic training.
From their first encounter, Buffy noticed Willow was "making eyes at one of her coven." In the Safe Zone, Calliope kissed Willow twice, who both times rejected her because of her girlfriend. She then promised to break up with Linda to be with her. After Calliope gave up her magic to be freed from the Safe Zone, she was reunited with Linda and returned to normalcy, been seen going to watch a movie together.
After the eventual resolve of San Francisco magic crisis, the coven encounters were resumed; Calliope, however, didn't went to any meeting. About this, Willow said she didn't blame her, reasoning that "this life isn't for everyone."
- The Spread of Their Evil, Part One
- In Time of Crisis, Part Two
- A House Divided, Part Three
- Desperate Times, Part Four
- Desperate Measures, Part Five
- Back to the Wall, Part Six
- Disempowered, Part Seven
- Ordinary People, Part Eight
- One Girl in All the World, Part Twelve