- "There's just so much I haven't done. So much I need to do. It's like, I've never had a real boyfriend, you know?"
- ―Caridad in Xander Harris' dreams[src]
Caridad (last name unknown) was a Potential Slayer who eventually became one of the many new Slayers in 2003.
After Buffy Summers was expelled from the Scooby Gang and Faith Lehane was appointed its new leader, Caridad was enlisted to help capture a Bringer to learn of the First's plans. She later joined Faith, Rona, Amanda, Vi, Kennedy and other potentials in a raid on the Bringers' underground armoury, only to be caught in a bomb blast as the group realized they have been led into a trap.
Caridad survived the explosion and the subsequent ambush by a group of freshly released Turok-Han vampires. She was present when Buffy returned to the fold and took part in the Battle at the Hellmouth.
Behind the Scenes
- She was portrayed by Dania Ramírez.
- In the "Dirty Girls" shooting script, Caridad was originally named "Kelly". The character was renamed after Dania Ramírez was cast.
- Buffy magazine has confirmed her survival but she has yet to appear in the canonical continuation, Season Eight.