Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A cauldron was a type of pot commonly used as a cooking vessel, but more importantly used by Witches to mix magical ingredients together to brew potions and cast certain spells. According to Xander Harris, Willow Rosenberg, a witch herself, claimed that cauldrons were outdated. But this proved to be quite untrue, as they were still used in the 21st century.
- Catherine Madison used a cauldron to cast a number of spells on the Sunnydale High Cheerleading squad's auctioneers, particularly, the Bloodstone Vengeance Spell.
- A cauldron was needed to mix the ingredients used in the Breath of the Atropyx spell.
- The demon Toth crafted a Ferula Gemini using a large cauldron.
- Willow attempted to create a simulated sunlight spell using an ornate cauldron.
- Wesley Wyndam-Pryce performed a Cloaking Dissolution Spell using a cauldron.
- When Andrew Wells was tasked with making Twilight believe that the Slayer Organization was still using magic, he had the Slayers make colored streams and brew, foul-smelling potions in cauldrons.