He appeared as a recurring character in three of the five seasons.
Currently he playes a starring role in the American action/drama show "Leverage".
Behind the Scenes
- His nickname is Chris.
- Was Linda Brava's cohabitant between 1997 and 1998
- Favorite Ice-Cream: Chunky Monkey by Ben & Jerry's
- Wears a fleur-de-lis bracelet in multiple roles as a reminder of his mother who is from New Orleans
- Has a scar on his upper-lip from an injury he received while filming Secondhand Lions
- Has never had any formal acting training
- In the episodes Epiphany and Dead End of Angel, the '56 Ford that is featured is Christian's own truck
- David Boreanaz and Christian Kane portray rivals on the Angel series, but in real life they are best friends
- The two were often seen as guests at the Playboy Mansion with their late co-star Glenn Quinn
- Has large tattoos on the backs on his calves and is rumored to have designed the Cherokee symbols himself
- Originally auditioned for the role of Riley Finn on Buffy the Vampire Slayer before being offered the role of Lindsey McDonald
- He and his best friend David Boreanaz had a very hard time playing the Season 5 arc, when Christian's character was posing as Doyle, who was played by their dearest deceased friend, Glenn Quinn.
Other External Links
- Christian Kane at the Internet Movie Database