|Buffy Comic Books|
|Crash Test Demons|
|Publication date||12 July 2000|
|Published by||Dark Horse Comics|
|Includes Original Comics||BtVS #13-15|
|Written by||Andi Watson|
|Comic Book Collections|
Angel: The Hollower
Ring of Fire
Crash Test Demons is a trade paperback collecting comic stories based on the Buffy the Vampire Slayer television series.
Sunnydale is becoming an increasingly dangerous place to dust the undead. Buffy must once again face her old enemy Selke. Selke has returned with 'bad blood', a supernatural ingredient that may massively increase her powers.
Buffy the Vampire Slayer #13
- Comic title: "Love Sick Blues, Part One"
- Cordelia Chase has always been proud of her beauty, popularity, and perfect fashion sense, and considers such qualities as natural to her. However, an unknown beauty is beginning to challenge Cordelia's spotlight from the men of Sunnydale. Cordelia hopes that an upcoming quiz-show contest can put her back in the spotlight.
Buffy the Vampire Slayer #14
- Comic title: "Love Sick Blues, Part Two"
- Sunnydale is becoming an increasingly dangerous place to dust the undead. Buffy begins to suspect something is wrong. Spike and Dru, having just returned to Sunnydale, are not happy to find Selke set up as the local 'big bad'. Meanwhile, Buffy starts to question her relationship with Angel. Also Selke and her Doctor have plans for an ancient Slayer relic.
Buffy the Vampire Slayer #15
- Comic title: "Lost Highway"
- Whilst Buffy is doing her best to try to obtain her Driver's License, Selke and the Doctor are planning disaster for the town. Meanwhile it seems the super-vampires that have been plaguing the town have not yet gone. Buffy does her best to balance driving and slaying.