|"Day Off (or Harmony In My Head)"|
|Publication date||December 24, 2014|
|Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season Ten #10|
"Return to Sunnydale, Part Two"
"Love Dares You, Part One"
|Published by||Dark Horse Comics|
|Editor(s)||Sierra Hahn & Scott Allie|
|Cover artist(s)|| Steve Morris|
|Letterer(s)||Richard Starkings & Jimmy Betancourt|
"Day Off (or Harmony In My Head)" is the tenth issue of Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season Ten comic book series.
With the responsibility of writing new rules in the Vampyr book, Buffy and crew are literally the bosses of all magic—but as more baddies learn who has the power, protecting the book is becoming a full-time job!
- Buffy Summers
- Willow Rosenberg
- Xander Harris
- Cedric the Slime Man
- Soul Glutton
- The Mistress
- Lucky Cat
- The Sculptor
- Illyria (cameo)
- Dracula (cameo)
- Angel (cameo)
- The Master (cameo)
- Robert Dowling (only mentioned)
- Theo Daniels (only mentioned)
- Dullahan (only mentioned)
- Dr. Mike (only mentioned)
- Gandhi (only mentioned)
Organization and Titles
- Evolved Vampire
- Loose-Skinned Demon
- Lucky Cat
- Slime demon
- Brownie (only mentioned)
- Banshee (only mentioned)
Weapons and Objects
Behind the Scenes
- A running joke in the show was that despite all the mythical beings that existed in the universe, leprechauns were not one of them. This issue shows that they did.
Pop Culture References
- Buffy says they don't make enough Hemsworth brothers, referring to Chris, Liam and Luke Hemsworth.
- Dawn tells Buffy not to talk about boys as they're having "a Bechdel-test approved spa day". The Bechdel test is used as a way to indicate a work of fiction's gender bias. To pass the test, a work must feature at least two female characters, who talk to each other about something other than a man.
- Spike asks Harmony if she has been confusing Penthouse Forum with a self-help book.
- Harmony references Fifty Shades of Grey.