Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A Demon Bar was an establishment that specifically catered to vampires, demons and by extension humans. These bars sold alcohol as well as food favored by demons, such as blood for vampires, and was tended by demons and humans alike.
See Willy's Place
Caritas was a karaoke bar owned by Lorne in Los Angeles that patroned demons and humans. It also allowed customers to be "read" by Lorne while singing to see how their destiny was. The bar was enchanted with a Sanctuary Spell, preventing demon violence. However, there was a loophole in the spell's function as it didn't prevent humans committing acts of violence, leading to Gunn's crew holding the bar hostage until the spell was broken, allowing the demons to fight back.
See Rory's Pub
- In the Wishverse, The Bronze, patronized by the Order of Aurelius was a vampire bar.
- When Darla was dying from syphilis after being resurrected, she went to a demon bar where she convinced a vampire to sire her, only for Angel to stake him before he could get his fangs on her.
- In a place outside of Sunnydale, a demon bar was being patronized by the Hellions who left to Sunnydale after hearing that the Slayer was actually a robot.
- Spike once took Buffy Summers to a demon bar so that they could question demons on the recent strange activity Buffy experience caused, not to her knowledge, by the Trio. Kitten poker was played in the back room.
- After shooting Buffy, to which he wrongly thought killed her, Warren Mears celebrated at a demon bar only to discover that Buffy survived the attack.
- Buffy and Spike took Kennedy, Rona, Vi and Molly to a demon bar as part of their training.
- After losing his soul a second time, Angelus visited a demon bar where he was given a warm welcome from the patrons. He went into the bar in order to find the Beast. He came there again to celebrate after killing the Beast, only to be telepathically contacted by the Beast's master. Faith Lehane and Wesley Wyndam-Pryce questioned one of the demon at the bar who directed them to the backroom where vampires and humans patrons shot up on orpheus. Unlike Caritas, deaths and beatings could go on in this bar without intervention.
- When searching for informations on The Sculptor in a demon bar at San Francisco, Spike prevented an illegal kitten poker game organized by a red Devil, saving the litter that was used.
- The settlement that was located where Sunnydale use to be was overrun by vampires and demons. They were stationed at a local tavern before it was attacked and destroyed by Naayéé'neizgháni.