|"Desperate Times, Part Four"|
|Publication date||February 15, 2017|
|Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season Eleven #4|
"A House Divided, Part Three"
"Desperate Measures, Part Five"
|Published by||Dark Horse Comics|
|Cover artist(s)|| Steve Morris|
|Letterer(s)|| Richard Starkings|
Now living in the Safe Zone, Buffy, Willow, and Spike are making do while sharing space with so many other magical folk. Unfortunately, with natural enemies living together and low blood rations for the vampires, time will tell how safe things will remain in the “Safe” Zone . .
- Buffy allows Spike to drink from her in this issue. Spike is Buffy's second vampire love interest to drink her blood after Angel ("Graduation Day"), and the fourth vampire to bite her after Dracula ("Buffy vs. Dracula") and the Master ("Prophecy Girl").
- Willow comments she knew Buffy was bitten once again, from the moment she saw the scarf, the same thing Buffy used to cover Dracula's marks.
- Buffy takes the role of "trustee" at the Safe Zone, and recollects that her aptude test in high school actually indicated she should work in the enforcement law ("What's My Line").
- It is revealed in this issue that Calliope is in love with Willow.
- Dawn appears with a different hairstyle.
- Buffy Summers
- Willow Rosenberg
- Dawn Summers
- Calliope Strachan
- Linda Martin (Only mentioned)
Organization and Titles
Weapons and Objects
- 1 cyclope, killed by Spike.
Behind the scenes
- Longtime Buffy artist Georges Jeanty returns to the title in this issue. He pencilled the vast majority of seasons eight and nine.
- The variant cover features a "deleted scene" from the issue, written by Christos Gage and art by Georges Jeanty.
- This issue had a printing error: it was printed with the same title as issue number 3, "A House Divided''
Pop culture references
- One of the demons in the Safe Zone resembles Chewbacca from Star Wars.