|Dingoes Ate My Baby|
Dingoes Ate My Baby was an amateur rock band which performed frequently at The Bronze. Daniel Osbourne and Devon MacLeish were the "Dingoes" guitarist and lead singer, respectively. The band played together at least for three years, though they probably broke up following Oz's departure from Sunnydale.
- "Inca Mummy Girl"
- "Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered"
- "Dead Man's Party"
- "Band Candy"
- "The Harsh Light of Day"
Behind the Scenes Edit
- The band's title is likely a reference to the disappearance of infant Azaria Chamberlain in central Australia on 1980 where the child's parents claimed she was taken by a dingo.
- The band is first mentioned in the unaired Buffy pilot. They did not appear on the show until the second season, in "Inca Mummy Girl".
- Sam is named only in the shooting script of "Inca Mummy Girl", which also does not identify his role in the band.
- The music of Dingoes Ate My Baby was actually composed and performed by Four Star Mary.
- All of the band's known songs are only one word.
- Oz mentioned once that the band was playing at "The Shelter", a club that was mentioned but never seen.