|"Disempowered, Part Seven"|
|Publication date||May 24, 2017|
|Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 11 #7|
"Back to the Wall, Part Six"
"Ordinary People, Part Eight"
|Published by||Dark Horse Comics|
|Cover artist(s)|| Steve Morris|
|Letterer(s)|| Richard Starkings|
Having determined that breaking out of the Safe Zone is impossible, Buffy and Willow struggle with the decision of having their magic removed so that they can return to the world outside—in the hopes that breaking in to the magical internment camp might go easier. But once their magic is gone, will two normal human girls be able to succeed?
- Willow mentioned Tibet, when the Slayers had to refrain from using their powers (Retreat, Part Two)
- This issue confirms the canonicity of "Pratt" as Spike's last name. It was first mentioned in Spike: Old Times (non-canon) and in Spike: Asylum (dubious canon).
- Buffy Summers
- Willow Rosenberg
- Calliope Strachan
- Riley Finn
- Samantha Finn
- Ophelia Reyes
- Joanna Wise
- Lake Stevens
- Dawn Summers (only mentioned)
- Xander Harris (only mentioned)
- President Malloy (only mentioned)
- Linda Martin (only mentioned)
Organization and Titles
- San Francisco
- Safe Zone
Weapons and Objects
Behind the Scenes
- The variant cover features a "deleted scene" from the issue, written by Christos Gage and art by Rebekah Isaacs.
Pop Culture References
- Willow said "I'll be in my bunk", probably a reference to Jayne Cobb's famous quote, from Firefly.