Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Faith: "This is a thing of beauty, Boss."
- The Mayor: "Cost a pretty penny, so you just take good care of it. And be careful you don't put somebody's eye out with that thing. Until I tell you to."
- — Faith Lehane and Richard Wilkins[src]
She used it to cut off the hand of the dead courier that held the Box of Gavrok but later lost it when killing one of the spiders from the box. Buffy Summers used the knife to stab the rogue Slayer during their fight in the latter's apartment and also to lure the Mayor, who had Ascended into the embodimient of the demon Olvikan, into a trap within the high school's library.
- "Graduation Day, Part One"
- "Graduation Day, Part Two"
- "This Year's Girl" (Only in visions)
- "Dirty Girls" (only in archive footage)
Behind the Scenes
- The knife was designed by Kit Rae for Gil Hibben in 1998 and released in 1999 under the name "Jackal". According to the DVD extras, it was chosen randomly out of a catalog. The same knife is also used by Praetor Shinzon in Star Trek: Nemesis.