Cover artwork for Daddy Issues, Part Two comic issue published by Dark Horse Comics, illustrated by Rebekah Isaacs and colored by Dan Jackson.
This image is the cover art of a book, comic book, video game, CD, videotape, DVD, Blu-ray Disc, etc. and the copyright for it is most likely owned by either the publisher of the original work in question. It is believed that the use of low-resolution images of cover art qualifies as Fair use under U.S. fair use laws when used the Buffyverse Wiki, hosted on servers in the United States by Wikia, Inc., because:
- The image has a brief description that identifies it, and provides attribution to the copyright holder.
- The image is only being used as the primary means of visual identification of the subject and for informational purposes.
- The image is not replaceable by free content; any other image of the work would also be copyrighted, and any version that is not true to the original would be inadequate for identification or critical commentary.
- The image is significant in illustrating the subject of the article, facilitating critical commentary as it provides an immediate relevance to the reader more capably than the textual description alone.
- The image is of sufficient resolution for commentary and identification but lower resolution than the original. Copies made from it will be unsuitable as artwork on counterfeit goods or other uses that would compete with the commercial purpose of the original work.
- The use of the image does not in any way affect the value of the original work or limit the copyright holder's rights or ability to market or sell their product.
Any other uses of this image elsewhere might be copyright infringement. For more information, see Fair use.
If you are the copyright holder of this recording and you feel that its use here does not fall under "fair use," please contact one of the administrators.