| The subject of this article is non-canonical.|
While created as part of licensed material, it has not been confirmed as part of the "real" Buffyverse.
|Buffy Comic Issue|
|Publication date||December 26, 2002|
|Published by||Dark Horse|
|Written by|| Scott Lobdell|
Confused by her new powers as Slayer, Buffy has left Joyce and Dawn behind. Trouble soon arrives when Buffy gradually uncovers a vampiric presence in the Las Vegas Casino.
- This story takes place before Buffy's Season One.
- Buffy Summers
- Oliver Pike
- Quentin Travers
- Rupert Giles
- Willem Bryardale
- Gwendolyn Post
- Wesley Wyndam-Pryce
Organizations and Titles
Weapons and Objects
- Windshield Wiper
- unknown guy, killed by vampires.
- 2 vampires, killed by Buffy
Behind the Scenes
Pop Culture References
- Pike while dressing: "which makes me look like Kurt Cobain impersonating Wayne Newton", referring to american musician Kurt Cobain (1967-1994), lead singer and guitarrist of the rock band Nirvana, and Wayne Newton (1942-) also an american singer and entertainer in Las Vegas.
- Pike narrating: "and for the ninetieth time in the last ten seconds, I'm thinking what in the name of Jerry Falwell am I doing here!" referring to Jerry Falwell (1933-2007), an American evangelical Southern Baptist pastor, televangelist, and a conservative political commentator.