| The subject of this article is non-canonical.|
While created as part of licensed material, it has not been confirmed as part of the "real" Buffyverse.
|Buffy Comic Issue|
|Publication date||December 26, 2002|
|Published by||Dark Horse|
|Written by|| Scott Lobdell|
Viva Las Buffy! Act 2: Full House is the fifty-second issue of the Buffy the Vampire Slayer Classic comic book series from Dark Horse Comics. It was written by Scott Lobdell and Fabian Nicieza and illustrated by Cliff Richards. Cover art was by Paul Lee and Brian Horton.
Confused by her new powers as Slayer, Buffy has left Joyce and Dawn behind. Trouble soon arrives when Buffy gradually uncovers a vampiric presence in the Las Vegas Casino.
- This story takes place before Buffy's Season One.
- Buffy Summers
- Oliver Pike
- Quentin Travers
- Rupert Giles
- Willem Bryardale
- Gwendolyn Post
- Wesley Wyndam-Pryce
Organizations and Titles
Weapons and Objects
- Windshield Wiper
- unknown guy, killed by vampires.
- 2 vampires, killed by Buffy
Behind the Scenes
Pop Culture References
- Pike while dressing: "which makes me look like Kurt Cobain impersonating Wayne Newton", referring to american musician Kurt Cobain (1967-1994), lead singer and guitarrist of the rock band Nirvana, and Wayne Newton (1942-) also an american singer and entertainer in Las Vegas.
- Pike narrating: "and for the ninetieth time in the last ten seconds, I'm thinking what in the name of Jerry Falwell am I doing here!" referring to Jerry Falwell (1933-2007), an American evangelical Southern Baptist pastor, televangelist, and a conservative political commentator.