| The subject of this article is non-canonical.|
While created as part of licensed material, it has not been confirmed as part of the "real" Buffyverse.
|Glutton for Punishment|
|Publication date||October 19, 2016|
|Buffy: The High School Years #2|
Freaks & Geeks
|Published by||Dark Horse Comics|
|Cover artist(s)||Scott Fischer|
|Colorist(s)|| Rod Espinosa &|
|Letterer(s)|| Richard Starkings &|
ComiCraft's Jimmy Betancourt
If you’re cheatin’, you’re eaten!
When Buffy and Xander sign up for Home Ec, assuming it will be an extra-credit cakewalk, they aren’t aware that the teacher is a ravenous tiger demon in disguise! When he’s found to be kidnapping his top students and forcing them to cook for him, Buffy must rescue her fellow students – and give the tiger demon his just desserts!
- Buffy Summers
- Xander Harris
- Willow Rosenberg
- Rupert Giles
- Principal Flutie
- Mr. Blake
- Ms. Miller
- Matthew Erwin
- The Baker
- Joyce Summers (Only mentioned)
Organizations and Titles
- Fry the Tiger Café
- Just Desserts
- Sunnydale Cemetery
- Sunnydale High School
Weapons and Objects
Behind the Scenes
Pop Culture References
- Xander mentions Disneyland.
- Buffy compares herself to Betty Crocker, a fictional character used in advertising campaigns for food and recipes.
- Xander mentions fictional superhero Superman, and his planet's element, Krypton.
- Xander mentions Hell's Kitchen, a cookery reality TV show, first aired in 2004 (in the UK) and 2005 (in the USA).This may be considered a mistake, since this story takes place during the first season of Buffy, in 1997.