| The subject of this article is non-canonical.|
While created as part of licensed material, it has not been confirmed as part of the "real" Buffyverse.
|Hey, Good Lookin', Part One|
|Publication date||May 26, 1999|
|Buffy the Vampire Slayer Classic #9|
The Final Cut
Hey, Good Looking, Part Two
|Published by||Dark Horse Comics|
|Cover artist(s)|| Jeff Matsuda,|
Jon Sibal &
The return of the original Buffy art team of Joe Bennett and Rick Ketcham heralds the beginning of a monumental new story line. Selke, the vampire Buffy thought was killed in the mausoleum fire over Thanksgiving, returns with a vengeance. She's back and she's out for blood — literally!
- The vampire Selke returns, being burnt by Buffy (Halloween) and having called for revenge (Cold Turkey).
- Buffy mentions Joyce getting to date Ted Buchanan, describing him as a bad example in reference to the reveal he was a killer robot ("Ted").
- Cordelia recalls Angel becoming a killer again, after the loss of his soul in "Innocence".
- Mr. Bonifield (Only mentioned)
- Polly Bonifield (Killed)
- Ted Buchanan (Only mentioned)
- Cordelia Chase
- Dr. Flitter
- Rupert Giles
- Alexander Harris
- Daniel Osbourne
- Miss Rich
- Willow Rosenberg
- Buffy Summers
- Joyce Summers
Organizations and Titles
- East Africa (Only mentioned)
- Persia (Only mentioned)
- Sunnydale, USA
Weapons and Objects
- An unidentified cat, bitten by Selke.
- An unidentified vampire, staked by Buffy Summers.
- Polly Bonifield, bitten by Selke.
Behind the Scenes
- The photo cover features a promotional picture taken for Buffy the Vampire Slayer season 2.
- Differently from other representations, at this point the comic issues had vampires also able to transform into green creatures with red eyes, pointy ears, a wide mouth, and long teeth. Although, this seems more like an artistic choice, not having direct consequence to the stories.
Pop Culture References
- Buffy mentions the Happy Meal.