| The subject of this article is non-canonical.|
While created as part of licensed material, it has not been confirmed as part of the "real" Buffyverse.
|Hey, Good Lookin', Part Two|
|Publication date||June 30, 1999|
|Buffy the Vampire Slayer Classic #10|
Hey, Good Looking, Part One
A Boy Named Sue
|Published by||Dark Horse Comics|
|Cover artist(s)|| Chris Bachalo,|
Art Thibert &
Buffy the next runway supermodel? Believe it! Buffy pursues a potential modeling career only to learn that beauty isn't only skin deep. Meanwhile, with Selke regaining her strength, she decides to pay a visit to the local vampire coven… with mixed results. All the action and drama of the weekly television series captured in a monthly comic book!
- Cordelia Chase
- Dr. Flitter
- Rupert Giles
- Alexander Harris
- Daniel Osbourne
- Willow Rosenberg
- Buffy Summers
- Joyce Summers
- Spike (Only mentioned)
Organizations and Titles
- Akimiski Island (Only mentioned)
- Caribbean (Only mentioned)
- Sunnydale, USA
Weapons and Objects
- Unidentified woman, bitten by Selke.
- Five ghouls, killed by Buffy and Angel.
Behind the Scenes
- The photo cover features a promotional picture taken for Buffy the Vampire Slayer season 2.
- Differently from other representations, at this point the comic issues had vampires also able to transform into green creatures with red eyes, pointy ears, a wide mouth, and long teeth. Although, this seems more like an artistic choice, not having direct consequence to the stories.