Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|"In Pieces on the Ground, Part Four"|
|Publication date||February 17, 2016|
|Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season Ten #24|
"In Pieces on the Ground, Part Three"
"In Pieces on the Ground, Part Five"
|Published by||Dark Horse Comics|
|Editor(s)|| Jim Gibbons|
|Cover artist(s)|| Steve Morris|
|Letterer(s)|| Richard Starkings|
As new jobs, new relationships, and new priorities arise, the Scoobies' personal feuds are becoming a big issue for the team. When the trail of the Restless Door leads to the Demon Lord's hideout, the Mistress takes advantage of their discord and presents the team with a terrible decision that could tear them apart.
- The Mistress and the Soul Glutton were last seen in 'Old Demons'.
- Anya's ghost was last seen in 'Triggers'.
- Anya compares the cave to the tunnels of Sunnydale, the town where she died fighting for Xander "and his friends" ("Chosen") after being left at the altar ("Hell's Bells").
- Buffy Summers
- Willow Rosenberg
- Xander Harris
- Dawn Summers
- Rupert Giles
- Andrew Wells
- Anya Jenkins
- The Mistress
- The Soul Glutton
- Dr. Mike (only mentioned)
- The Sculptor (only mentioned)
Organization and Titles
- Antioch, California
- Black Diamond Mines
- Hell of Screams
- Muir Woods
- San Francisco, California
- Sunnydale, California (only mentioned)
Weapons and Objects
Behind the Scenes
- The variant cover by Rebekah Isaacs and Dan Jackson connects with issue #23 - In Pieces on the Ground, Part Three - variant cover.
Pop Culture References
- Andrew makes a reference to Star Trek, saying "Holy Kobayashi Maru", referring to the Starfleet training exercise.
- Buffy compares the fairy Queen to the creatures of The Dark Crystal.
- Anya's ghost reveals that Xander, at one point, made her cosplay Catwoman as a fetish.