Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|"In Pieces on the Ground, Part Three"|
|Publication date||January 20, 2016|
|Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season Ten #23|
"In Pieces on the Ground, Part Two"
"In Pieces on the Ground, Part Four"
|Published by||Dark Horse Comics|
|Editor(s)|| Jim Gibbons|
|Cover artist(s)|| Steve Morris|
|Letterer(s)|| Richard Starkings|
The Sculptor makes a tempting offer to Andrew that requires a smidgen of Buffy betrayal. But the potential gains seem too good to pass up. Will Andrew go evil, or will Buffy need to keep the former ne'er-do-well in check to ease the tension among the Scoobies?
- Jonathan's hologram was last seen in 'Return to Sunnydale'.
- Andrew's murder of Jonathan ("Conversations with Dead People") is revisited in this issue.
- Jonathan's conscience is finally made flesh.
- It is revealed that Dawn has been studying psychology on college.
- When questioning why she chose Psychology, her classmate mentions Joyce.
- Keiko, the ghostly bride, gives some of her background.
- Buffy Summers
- Willow Rosenberg
- Xander Harris
- Dawn Summers
- Rupert Giles
- Andrew Wells
- Jonathan Levinson
- The Quiet Man
- The Brahma
- Lake Stevens
Organization and Titles
- San Francisco, California
- Oakland, California
Weapons and Objects
Behind the Scenes
- The variant cover by Rebekah Isaacs and Dan Jackson connects with issue #24 - In Pieces on the Ground, Part Four - variant cover.
Pop Culture References
- Keiko and her deathly wedding video are a reference to Sadako Yamamura/Samara Morgan from the Ringu/The Ring films.
- Andrew is a Grindr user.