|"In Time of Crisis, Part Two"|
|Publication date||December 21, 2016|
|Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 11 #2|
"The Spread of Their Evil, Part One"
"A House Divided, Part Three"
|Published by||Dark Horse Comics|
|Cover artist(s)|| Steve Morris|
|Letterer(s)|| Richard Starkings &|
Following the magic-related disaster in San Francisco, Buffy and her friends are trying to help put the city back together, while their own lives are also still in chaos. When the government begins introducing some special rules and regulations for folks with magical connections, Buffy may have to face being divided from the people for whom she cares the most.
- Jordan mentions Buffy's time at Deepscan ("Guarded").
- Andrew mentions having friends in Italy "from 'new slayer outreach' days," as shown in "The Girl in Question".
- Lake's hostility towards Willow indicates their fight in Own It, Part Three was final to their relationship.
- Buffy Summers
- Willow Rosenberg
- Xander Harris
- Dawn Summers
- Rupert Giles
- Andrew Wells
- Lake Stevens
- Ophelia Reyes
- President Malloy
- Joanna Wise
- Calliope Strachan
- Linda Martin
- Kennedy (Only mentioned)
- Vicki (Only mentioned)
Organization and Titles
- Scooby Gang
- United States Department of the Supernatural
- Xander and Spike's cats
- Deepscan (Only mentioned)
- San Francisco, USA
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratories
- White House
- Ohio, USA (Only mentioned)
- New Orleans, USA (Only mentioned)
- Italy (Only mentioned)
Weapons and Objects
Behind the Scenes
- The variant cover features a "deleted scene" from the issue; written by Christos Gage, illustrated by Rebekah Isaacs, and colors by Dan Jackson.
- Due to the political tone of this issue and its publication date's proximity to the 2016 American presidential elections, Christos Gage wrote: "Proofed Buffy Season 11 #2 and man, are people gonna think this season's a response to the election, LOL. But I finished #6 before 11/8".
- Despite being marked as Buffy, Willow, and Dawn's apartment, the last scene takes place at Xander and Spike's.