| The subject of this article is non-canonical.|
While created as part of licensed material, it has not been confirmed as part of the "real" Buffyverse.
Millennial fever got you down? Concerns about technological meltdown nagging at your brain? Relax! If you find yourself reading this milestone issue of Comics’ Greatest Anthology, you will have survived. Kick off the next thousand years with Buffy the Vampire Slayer in Killing Time. Buffy has just two minutes to save the earth from a demon that threatens to destroy the world!
- Buffy Summers
- Willow Rosenberg
- Unidentified janitor
- Unidentified Sigma Chi sister #1
- Unidentified Sigma Chi sister #2
- Unidentified Sigma Chi pledge
Organizations and Titles
- Ragginor, killed by Buffy Summers.
Behind the Scenes
- This story was originally published in comic anthology Dark Horse Presents #150.
- Originally in black and white, it was remastered full colored by Guy Major when collected in the omnibus.
Pop Culture References
- A Sigma Chi sister mentions the game Yahtzee.