Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Leprechauns don't exist, son."
- ―Syd Frzylcka[src]
Leprechauns were creatures resembling diminutive humans. They were believed to exist by certain individuals who were supernaturally-aware, while many others considered them to be a myth. However leprechauns, in fact, did exist.
A drunk Leprechaun visited Buffy Summers concerning the new rules created by Slayer Handbook. He complained that ever since the restoration of magic, other magical beings have after his gold. A lephrecauns was also seen inside a pub in Magic Town.
- Buffy Summers wondered if leprechauns existed. Rupert Giles answers that, as far as he knew, they did not.
- Charles Gunn compared the appearance of Skench Demons to that of leprechauns. Syd Frzylcka chided him that leprechauns didn't exist.
- Charles Gunn wondered if Jacob Crane served leprechaun souffle during the buffets he hosted. Crane replied that leprechauns didn't exist.
Behind the Scenes
- The non-existence of leprechauns was a running joke, considering that beings such as vampires, demons, werewolves, dragons, ghosts, trolls, gnomes, and witches do exist. However, season 10 featured a leprechaun, proving they did exist after all.
- "Faith, Hope & Trick" (Only mentioned)
- "Double or Nothing" (Only mentioned)
- "Unleashed" (Only mentioned)
- Day Off (or Harmony In My Head)