Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Certain demons naturally had this ability while some magic practitioners could achieve this as it was one of the basic steps in witchcraft. There was an event in the history of witchcraft referred to as "The Age of Levitation" but no details about it were given.
Levitation could be considered as a subcategory or one of many methods of achieving flight.
- Demons such as Taparrich, The Gentlemen, Thesulac Demons, Pearl and Nash, Ronald Meltzer and Pockla Demons could float above the ground.
- Witches, such as Willow Rosenberg, Tara Maclay and Amy Madison were able to float.
- When employing his psychic abilities, the Brain Man levitated from the ground.
- Immediately after becoming a half-demon, Cordelia Chase unknowingly levitated above the ground, since in the sky when she was ascended like a superior being by Skip .
- Some magical creatures were capable of floating, such as Splenden Beasts and Monasterenser Magnaserm.
- The Master could hover above ground after his resurrection.