| The subject of this article is non-canonical.|
While created as part of licensed material, it has not been confirmed as part of the "real" Buffyverse.
She alone will stand against the vampires… the demons… and the forces of Darkness… wait, she can’t even drive yet! Learning how to operate an automobile is a rite of passage that all teenagers face, the Chosen One being no different. And while Buffy faces the horrors of Drivers’ Ed., Selke and the Doctor are busy breeding disaster for Sunnydale. Does their evil alchemy spell disaster for Buffy and the gang? Have we seen the last of the super-vampires that have plagued Sunnydale lately? Will Buffy get her driving permit?! There’s only one way to find out!
- Buffy attempts to drive Joyce’s car without license, for much of her mother’s concern, as in episode "Band Candy".
- Cordelia Chase
- Dark Buffy
- Dolores (Only mentioned)
- Dr. Flitter
- Rupert Giles
- Alexander Harris
- Daniel Osbourne
- Willow Rosenberg
- Buffy Summers
- Joyce Summers (Only voice)
Organizations and Titles
- Tsunami gig
Weapons and Objects
- Bob, eaten by the old crew.
- Two unidentified vampires, staked by Rupert Giles.
- An unidentified vampire, staked by Angel.
- Vero, staked by Buffy Summers.
- Two unidentified vampires, staked by Buffy.
Behind the Scenes
- The photo cover features a promotional stills taken for Buffy the Vampire Slayer season 3 in montage by Dave Stewart.
- Angel debut issue Surrogates, Part One has a similar photo cover of a broken mirror, with its respective characters.
Pop Culture References
- Cordelia mentions Giles car as the older model Citroën 2CV.
- Buffy compares waxing the car with a scene from the movie The Karate Kid (1984), which Xander quotes: “Wax on. Wax off.”
- Russian: Шоссе в никуда (Highway to Nowhere)
- In reference to Angel’s habits, Buffy questions Giles if there’s a name for the fear of knocking doors. Known related phobias would be phonophobia, on the fear of loud sounds, and entamaphobia, on the fear of doors.