|"Lost and Found, Part Four"|
|Publication date||December 3, 2014|
|Angel & Faith Season Ten #9|
"Lost and Found, Part Three"
"Lost and Found, Part Five"
|Published by||Dark Horse Comics|
|Editor(s)|| Scott Allie|
|Cover artist(s)|| Scott Fischer|
|Letterer(s)|| Richard Starkings|
Clearly in a magical mire with Amy the Rat, Angel brings in backup to shut down the witch and save Magic Town . . . Faith is reunited with Riley in a brawl with the tribal vampires—staking, dusting, and feeling awkward!
- Angel mentions the consequences of resurrecting Giles in "What You Want, Not What You Need, Part One".
- Riley mentions the episode "Who Are You", where Faith took over Buffy's body.
- Faith Lehane
- Amy Madison
- Riley Finn
- Samantha Finn
- Reese Zane
- Walt Zane
- Buffy Summers (Only mentioned)
- Corky (Only mentioned)
- Nadira (Only mentioned)
- Rupert Giles (Only mentioned)
- Warren Mears (Only mentioned)
- Willow Rosenberg (Only mentioned)
Organization and Titles
- Magic Town, London
- Suriname, South America
Weapons and Objects
- Sniper Rifle
Behind the Scenes
Pop Culture References
- Faith mentions the meeting between Sam and Riley Finn as a Hallmark Moment. A Hallmark Moment is when you have a moment that would be perfect on a card. Hallmark is a US tv channel that specializes in series and movies that are appropriate for the whole family. 
- Faith compares the jungle scenery to Temple of Doom. This is a reference to Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom (1984).
- Angel mentions Smörgåsbord, a type of Scandinavian meal, originating in Sweden, served buffet-style with multiple hot and cold dishes of various foods on a table.