Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| The subject of this article is non-canonical.|
While created as part of licensed material, it has not been confirmed as part of the "real" Buffyverse.
|Buffy Comic Issue|
|Lover's Walk (comic)|
|Publication date||February 2001|
|Published by||Dark Horse|
|Written by|| Tom Fassbender|
|Penciller(s)|| Eric Powell|
|Inker(s)|| Eric Powell|
P. Craig Russell
first issue in series
final issue in series
- You may be looking for the episode "Lovers Walk".
Lover's Walk is a comic, a story based on the Buffy television series containing three stories, each dealing with romance and fights between couples.
- This story is set during season 3 of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, shortly after the episode "Lovers Walk".
- Cliff Richards (pencils - "One Small Promise", cover pencils)
- P. Craig Russell (inks - "One Small Promise", cover inks)
- Clem Robins (letters - "One Small Promise")
- Chynna Clugston-Major (art - "Punish Me With Kisses")
- Vickie Williams (letters - "Punish Me With Kisses")
- Eric Powell (pencils - "Who Made Who?")
- Keith Barnett (inks - "Who Made Who?")
- Pat Brosseau (letters- "Who Made Who?")
- Guy Major (colors)
- Dave Stewart (cover colors)
- Keith Wood (photo cover design)
- Editor: Scott Allie
- Based on the television show created by Joss Whedon