|Buffy Comic Books|
|Note from the Underground|
|Publication date||26 March 2003|
|Published by||Dark Horse Comics|
|Includes Original Comics||BtVS #47-50|
|Written by||Scott Lobdell|
|Comic Book Collections|
Angels We Have Seen on High
Willow & Tara
Note from the Underground is a trade paperback collecting comic stories based on the Buffy television series.
Buffy the Vampire Slayer #47
- Comic title: Hellmouth to Mouth, Part One
Buffy the Vampire Slayer #48
- Comic title: Hellmouth to Mouth, Part Two
- Angel, Faith, and Pike continue to look for Buffy, whilst the Slayer battles vampires in Hell.
Buffy the Vampire Slayer #49
- Comic title: Hellmouth to Mouth, Part Three
- Buffy must continue her journey through Hell, and meets help (Angel, Faith, and Pike). It is up to them to return the Sunnydale to its natural state.
Buffy the Vampire Slayer #50
- Comic title: Hellmouth to Mouth, Part Four
- Supposed to be set in post Buffy Season 6. Includes a reformed Faith.
- Angel reveals to Buffy that he has a son.
Behind the scene
Characters returns comics Buffy Classic are Angel, Cordelia, Faith and Pike.
Characters who appears for the first time in Buffy comics are Winifred Burkle, Gunn and Adam.