|"Old Demons, Part One"|
|Publication date||June 17, 2015|
|Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season Ten #16|
"Relationship Status: Complicated, Part Two"
"Old Demons, Part Two"
|Published by||Dark Horse Comics|
|Cover artist(s)|| Steve Morris|
|Letterer(s)|| Richard Starkings|
After discovering that the powerful demon Archaeus has deep connections to both Spike and Angel, Buffy invites her former beau for a visit. Things are awkward, and everyone is behaving just a little juvenile – but in order to beat the threat Archaeus brings, the team is going to have to overcome the past.
- Buffy and Giles mention their efforts to strengthen the barriers between Earth and hell dimensions; a rule on the matter was added in I Wish, Part Two.
- It's mentioned Buffy and Angel's love act, which caused the birth of Twilight (Twilight, Part Three) and the beginning of the Twilight crisis.
- Dawn describes Buffy as Spike's girlfriend, first establishing their relationship since they got together in Love Dares You, Part One.
- Xander recollects beating up Angel after Giles' death (The Watcher). Spike expressed knowledge about the event, but Dawn hears about it for the first time.
- Xander tells about Dr. Mike to Dawn.
- Buffy mentions fighting and killing Angel, which happened in "Innocence" and "Becoming, Part Two".
- Buffy and Angel meet for the very first time (and set things up) after the death of Giles (Last Gleaming, Part Four), his resurrection, and the start of her relationship with Spike.
- Willow's bedroom in her apartment is shown for the first time.
- Giles mentions parting from Faith, which happened in New Rules, Part Two and Where The River Meets The Sea, Part Two.
- Xander mentions Spike's dream from Love Dares You, Part Two. Angel tells about dreaming about nuns (Old Habits), but he also had other victims in his dreams (Lost and Found, Part Three and Fight or Flight).
- Spike reveals to use San Francisco tunnels during daytime; he notably used the same system in Sunnydale.
- Xander recollects Willow's protective spell at his apartment (I Wish, Part Two).
- Buffy, Angel, and Spike fight side by side for the first time since "Lovers Walk".
- Buffy recollects the Vampyr "monkey's paw" propriety, explored in New Rules, Part Four.
- Buffy Summers
- Willow Rosenberg
- Alexander Harris
- Dawn Summers
- Rupert Giles
- Archaeus (Only in an illustration)
- The Sculptor (Only mentioned)
- The Mistress (Only mentioned)
- The Soul Glutton (Only mentioned)
- Faith Lehane (Only mentioned)
- Dr. Mike (Only mentioned)
Organization and Titles
- San Francisco, USA
- Magic Town, England (Only mentioned)
Weapons and Objects
Behind the Scenes
- This is the last issue edited by Sierra Hahn. The new editor is Jim Gibbons.
- The main and variant covers, by Steve Morris and Rebekah Isaacs, connect and form a complete scene.