Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Angel Comic Books|
|Publication date||29 June 2006|
|Published by||IDW Publishing|
|Includes Original Comics||Old Friends: #1-5|
|Written by||Jeff Mariotte|
|Comic Book Collections|
Old Friends was a trade paperback collecting comic issues based on Angel.
Angel: Old Friends #1
Angel: Old Friends #2
Having learned that Spike had a doppelganger, the vampiric-like killings continue across L.A., and Angel is drawn back into the city.
Angel: Old Friends #3
Angel: Old Friends #4
Angel and his friends try to find out who is playing tricks on them, by finding Lorne, but when another Lorne shows up who can they trust?
Angel: Old Friends #5
Angel hopes he can trust his friends as conflict approaches with Dr. Sparrow whom has been creating doppelgangers of Angel and his old friends.
- Charles Gunn
- Dr. Sparrow
- Spike (doppelganger)
- Wesley Wyndam-Pryce (doppelganger)
- Winifred Burkle (doppelganger)
- Lorne (doppelganger)
- Cordelia Chase (doppelganger)
- Gunn (doppelganger)
- Angel (doppelganger)
Behind the Scenes
- The second Angel mini-series. Jeff Mariotte declared having completed it that he would likely discontinue writing for the Buffyverse, having already written eleven Angel novels, and eleven Angel comics.
- Cover artists for the original comics included: David Messina, Neil Yokes, Tone Rodriguez, Sean Phillips, Lee Kohse and Russell Walks.
- In an interview, Mariotte explained that he originally proposed two story lines for the comics, this was probably the second storyline which got put on hold until after The Curse introduced comic readers to the character, Angel.