Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| The subject of this article is non-canonical.|
While created as part of licensed material, it has not been confirmed as part of the "real" Buffyverse.
|Spike Comic Issue|
|Once More, With Felt|
|Publication date||June 20, 2007|
|Published by||IDW Publishing|
|Written by||Brian Lynch|
first issue in series
"Once More, With Felt" is the first issue of the Spike: Shadow Puppets comic book mini-series.
Lorne visited Spike in his secret apartment to deliver an envelope containing a video of a Japanese Smile Time episode. They booked a flight on a supernatural airline and, upon arriving in Tokyo, were confronted by the new Smile Time gang, who left hundreds of demonic puppet ninjas to kill Spike and Lorne.
- The story takes place after the Spike's stay in the Mosaic Wellness Center, but before the Fall of Los Angeles.
- Takes place after the "Smile Time" episode (Angel Season 5)
- Gin Hansu (1st Appearance)
- Oxley Lhurg (1st Appearance)
- Andrew Wells (Only mentioned)
- Mrs. Konkoff (1st Appearance)
- Marco (1st Appearance)
- Ratio Hornblower
- Snuff (1st Appearance)
- Buffy Summers (Only mentioned)
- Turk (1st Appearance)
- Fauna (1st Appearance)
- Cat-Scratch (1st Appearance)
Organizations and Titles
- Tokyo, Japan
- Los Angeles
- Spike's secret apartment (1st Appearance)
Weapons and Objects
- Official Smile Time Cannon (1st Appearance)
- Gin Hansu, killed by demonic puppet ninjas
- Unidentified demon, set on fire by Spike
- Several demonic puppet ninjas, killed in various ways by Spike
- Turk, beheaded by the Smile Time gang
Behind the Scenes
Pop Culture References
- Spike referred to Angel in his puppet form as being inspired by Xavier Roberts, the creator of Cabbage Patch Kids.
- After being fired upon with the Official Smile Time Cannon, Spike remarked how he really hates official cannon. This reflects writer Brian Lynch's position on canon.
|Spike - "My name is Spike and I'm a bad, bad man. But as far as vampires go, I rank in the top two."|