|"Own It, Part Two"|
|Publication date||May 18, 2016|
|Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season Ten #27|
"Own It, Part One"
"Own It, Part Three"
|Published by||Dark Horse Comics|
|Editor(s)|| Jim Gibbons|
|Cover artist(s)|| Steve Morris|
|Letterer(s)|| Richard Starkings|
While Dawn and Xander are trapped in another dimension, Buffy, Willow, and Giles are deal with betrayal from the Magic Council, the faerie folk, and the military – no surprise there – all while trying to keep peace among themselves.
- Lilah Morgan, an Angel series character, makes her first appearance in Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
- Dawn warns about her knowledge on Wolfram & Hart; the Scooby Gang knowledge and distrust on the firm was mentioned in "Damage" and "A Hole in the World".
- Lilah has a scar from when she was decapitated in "Salvage".
- The Scoobies discuss about giving D'Hoffryn and the Magic Council new powers, which happened in In Pieces on the Ground, Part Three.
- Buffy mentions Andrew's "banana talkies and miner helmets," his gadgets in Old Demons, Part Two.
- Xander gains a new axe; he had lost his favorite axe in Old Demons, Part Two, after stating short distance weapons were best for aiming with one eye.
- Jonathan returns with a healthy body after running away in a decaying body in In Pieces on the Ground, Part Three.
- D'Hoffryn shows Andrew a vision with Willow and Spike from Return to Sunnydale, Part One.
- One of Andrew's online dates is shown, as stated in In Pieces on the Ground, Part Three that he was meeting men through a dating application.
- D'Hoffryn repeats the quote "Never go for the kill if you can go for the pain" from the episode "Selfless".
- A new queen is established in the Faerie realm, the predecessor assassinated in Own It, Part One.
- Venobia, her slave, and servants are of Sebassis' species from Angel season 5, as well as the Big Bad organization Circle of the Black Thorn.
- Buffy mentions calling Angel again, as a reference to his last visit in "Old Demons".
- Buffy Summers
- Willow Rosenberg
- Xander Harris
- Dawn Summers
- Rupert Giles
- Andrew Wells
- Jonathan Levinson
- Lilah Morgan
- Lake Stevens
- Venobia's slave
- Clive (Only in visions)
- Brian (Only in visions)
- Angel (Only mentioned)
- Monarch (Only mentioned)
Organization and Titles
- Scooby Gang
- Wolfram & Hart
- United States Armed Forces
- Circle of the Black Thorn
- Xander and Spike's cats
- Magic Council (Only mentioned)
- The Key
- Anharrans Demons
- Vengeance Demon
- Robot (Only mentioned)
- Naval Base San Diego
- U.S.S. Nevada
- Dino-Mite Dinosaur Park
- San Francisco
Weapons and Objects
Behind the Scenes
- The subtitle "The Centre Cannot Hold" was based on a verse from the poem "The Second Coming" by W. B. Yeats.
- "Own It"
Pop Culture References
- The demons in Anharra cheered for the villanous character Jeoffrey while watching Game of Thrones TV series.
- Buffy mentions "monkey's paw qualities," a reference to The Monkey's Paw tale.
- Lilah Morgan says the phrase "all I do is win," which is the title of the popular song by DJ Khaled.
- Jonathan compares Clive to David Bowie.
- In response to an accusation of sexual identity repression, Clive says that "not everyone grew up in San Francisco," a reference to the city's historical LGBT activism.