Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Buffy Comic Books|
|Publication date||8 November 2000|
|Published by||Dark Horse Comics|
|Includes Original Comics||BtVS #17-19|
|Written by||Andi Watson|
|Comic Book Collections|
Ring of Fire
The Blood of Carthage
Pale Reflections is a trade paperback collecting comic stories based on the Buffy the Vampire Slayer television series.
Buffy the Vampire Slayer #17
- Comic title: "She's No Lady, Part One"
- Puzzlingly, it appears that Buffy and Xander kiss. Sunnydale must try to comprehend such an event and its connection with the super vampires. Meanwhile Selke walks the sewers of the town.
Buffy the Vampire Slayer #18
- Comic title: "She's No Lady, Part Two"
- Mardi Gras is approaching. Strangely, Buffy seems to be becoming obsessive about her looks, and her friends investigate. Meanwhile, as Angel is trying to discover the origins of Sunnydale's new super vampires, his life maybe in danger.
Buffy the Vampire Slayer #19
- Comic title: "Old Friend"
- Buffy and the gang have now been trying to eradicate the super-powered vampires and slayer copies for months. Selke finally comes out of her hiding place, but Buffy's not as fast as she should be.
- Comic title: "Killing Time"