| The subject of this article is non-canonical.|
While created as part of licensed material, it has not been confirmed as part of the "real" Buffyverse.
|"Remember the End"|
|Publication date||November 07, 2001|
|Buffy the Vampire Slayer Classic #38|
"Remember the Truth"
"Night of a Thousand Vampires"
|Published by||Dark Horse Comics|
|Writer(s)|| Tom Fassbender &|
|Cover artist(s)|| Cliff Richards with|
Andy Owens &
|Inker(s)|| Joe Pimentel|
Remember the End is the thirty-eighth issue of Buffy the Vampire Slayer Classic comic book series.
This October, things just get creepier in this super-spooky Halloween fang-fest. Buffy and the Scooby gang face off against the cadre of crazed, bloodsucking Buddhist monks who hold Dawn captive. The monks know the truth about Buffy's "little sister." When the truth is revealed, can Buffy handle it? This issue brings you the big showdown between Buffy and the invulnerable Vampire Slayer Vampire. You want blood? You got it!
- Buffy mentions facing and winning against both the Master ("Prophecy Girl") and Dracula ("Buffy vs. Dracula").
- Willow recalls using an Orb of Thesulah to restore Angel's soul ("Becoming, Part Two").
- Buffy recalls grounding the Master's bones ("When She Was Bad").
- Anya Jenkins
- Buffy Summers
- Dawn Summers
- The Master
- Rupert Giles
- Tara Maclay
- Willow Rosenberg
- Xander Harris
- Yuki Makimura
Organizations and Titles
Weapons and Objects
Behind the Scenes
- The photo cover has promotional pictures for Buffy the Vampire Slayer seasons 4 and 5, edited by designer Keith Wood.
Pop Culture References
- Willow and Tara's spell involves invoking Isis, the ancient Egyptian goddess.
- Dawn has a "NSINK" poster on her bedroom, as a parody to the boy band NSYNC.