|Publication date||September 27, 2017|
|Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 11 #11|
Crimes Against Nature
One Girl in All the World
|Published by||Dark Horse Comics|
|Cover artist(s)|| Steve Morris|
Rebekah Isaacs &
|Letterer(s)||Richard Starkings & Jimmy Betancourt|
- Willow recalls Joanna Wise to be involved in every major decision after the tsunami crisis (The Spread of Their Evil), as she was responsible for announcements and interviews in In Time of Crisis, Desperate Measures, and Disempowered.
- Faith mentions liking Willow's "Hammer of Govannon" spell, cast in her presence in The Great Escape.
- Xander uses his military knowledge from his experience as an imaginary soldier ("Halloween").
- Willow recalls Ophelia Reyes offer to work together, from In Time of Crisis.
- This season's Big Bad is finally revealed as Joanna Wise, and the responsible for the Shenlong attack on San Francisco (The Spread of Their Evil).
- Willow mentions her spell to share the Scythe's power will all the Potential Slayers ("Chosen"), deciding with Buffy to reverse it. It absorbs all the other Slayer's now grown power, including Faith's (a Slayer at the time).
- Buffy recalls fighting evil all her life, as she became a Slayer at fifteen ("The Origin") as has been for more than ten years.
- Xander Harris
- Faith Lehane
- Ophelia Reyes
- Willow Rosenberg
- Buffy Summers
- Dawn Summers
- Joanna Wise
Organization and Titles
Weapons and Objects
Rituals and Spells
Behind the Scenes
- The variant cover features a "deleted scene" from the issue, written by Christos Gage and art by Rebekah Isaacs.
Pop Culture References
- Willow quotes "Shock and awe", a military doctrine written in 1996.
- The Shenlong is invoked with the Chinese word "Zhaohuan", which translates as "summon."
- Revelations was among the 300 best selling comic issues in its publication month, with 9,894 sales in September 2017 at comic specialty stores.