Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Shapeshifting was the ability to change one's physical form into that of another or simply just alter it.
This could range from another person, demon, animal or even a different form of matter. Some beings, in particular certain species of demon, possessed this ability naturally while others could use magic to change their form.
Shapeshifting referred to the actual change in the shapeshifter's anatomy. This was not the case for perception distorter's who used glamours to alter other beings' perception of them. Changing another being's or object's form was known as transmogrification.
- Brotherhood of Seven (to human)
- Vengeance Demons (to human)
- Brachen Demons (to human)
- Ano-Movic Clan (to human)
- Rieff's mother (to human)
- Deevak (to human)
- Sahjhan (to human)
- Wraith-er Demons (to human)
- Stewart Burns (to human)
- Eater Demon (to human)
- Lissa (to human)
- Illyria (to human)
- Thricewise (to human)
- Morgan (to human)
- Whistler (to demon)
- New vampire (to giant bat, panther, wolf, mist, bees)
- Hus (to flock of crows, coyote and bear)
- Dracula (to mist, bat, wolf, panther and bee swarm)
- Toru and his gang (same as Dracula)
- Amy Madison (into a rat and cat)
- Alan Duffy (into a four-armed version of himself)
- Willow Rosenberg (into a seagull)