|This article is about a canonical subject whose real name is unknown, and is known only by a title, nickname or alias.|
Shrimp Worlds refers to two dimensions, which are primarily identified by the amount of shrimp which live there. Specifically, these two dimensions are:
- World Without Shrimp is a quiet little agrarian world, with little unusual properties except the absence of shrimp.
- World With Nothing But Shrimp contains literally nothing other than shrimp and as a result is sometimes considered boring.
The two dimensions can be used to illustrate the concept of alternate dimensions.
- In "Superstar", when explaining the concept of alternate dimentions, Anya said: "You could have, like, a world with no shrimp. Or with, you know, nothing but shrimp".
- In "Triangle", after Olaf was banished Anya speculated that he could have been sent to the World Without Shrimp.
- In "Underneath", Illyria talked about moving between dimentions, she said that she went to the World With Nothing But Shrimp but "tired of it quickly".
- In "Illyria: Haunted, Part One", Illyria lamented being unable to travel between dimensions and missing the dimensions, "even the one made of shrimp."
- In "Family Reunion, Part Two", Willow opened a portal from Quor'toth to the World Without Shrimp, which she described as "a quiet little agrarian world. Nothing special about it, except they don't have shrimp."
Other Mentions of Shrimp
- In "Spiral", Anya said that Xander "doesn’t travel well, like fine shrimp".
- In "Graduation Day" Willow found a spell to “communicate with shrimp”.
- In "Triangle", after Anya mentioned the World Without Shrimp, Tara replied that she was allergic to them.