| The subject of this article is non-canonical.|
While created as part of licensed material, it has not been confirmed as part of the "real" Buffyverse.
- Xander: "Thought you were kidding about the jumbo shrimp thing."
- Buffy: "I thought I was too."
- — Buffy and Xander[src]
- Buffy: "Hmmm. Looks like the scale droppings of the dreaded jumbo shrimp demon"
- Xander: "Hahahahaha! You are kidding right?"
- Buffy: "I never kid about demonic seafood"
- — Xander and Buffy[src]
Their scales were large and just under the size of a human hand. Xander Harris compared them to "beautifully, decorative astrays or really big guitar picks".
Powers and AbilitiesSiren Demons seemed to live mostly in water though could live and breath on land. They had very durable bodies, unable to be knocked to the ground. During combat, they preferred using both their arms and their back appendages in close combat and could leap several meters towards their enemy.
Because of their strong bodies conventional strikes with fists, feet or melee weapons did very little as did fire, meaning one would've had to beat a Siren Demon up close repetitively several times, weakening it until its waist bends down so much it snaps and dies. When killing an enemy, Siren demons would use their back appendages to mystically lift the person in the air, suspending them, and knocking them dead with one strike.
Behind the Scenes
- Siren Demons are an enemy in the Xbox video game of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. They were introduced in the 8th level, the Docks, and later appear in the sewer section of the 9th level and second level in Sunnydale High.