| The subject of this article is non-canonical.|
While created as part of licensed material, it has not been confirmed as part of the "real" Buffyverse.
|Spike Comic Issue|
|Spike and Dru: All's Fair|
|Publication date||December 27, 2000|
|Published by||Dark Horse Comics|
|Written by||Christopher Golden|
|Inker(s)|| Drew Geraci|
The Queen of Hearts
final issue in series
"All's Fair" is the third one-shot from the Spike and Dru comic book mini-series.
In 1933, Spike and Drusilla were at the World's Fair where a scientist unleashed one of the Old Ones. Some very vengeful and deadly vampire hunters wanted vengeance against Spike for killing their relative Xin Rong.
The story is set in 1933, with flashbacks to 1900.
Organizations and Titles
- Beijing, China - 1900
- Chicago, Illinois, 1933
Weapons and Objects
- Xin Rong, killed by Spike.
- an old couple, killed by Spike and Drusilla.
- Two girls, killed by Spike and Drusilla
- A young couple, killed by Spike and Drusilla
- Four Xin Rong brothers, killed by Spike, Drusilla, and the Old One.
- The Old One Demon, killed by Spike and Drusilla
- Professor Paul Barron, killed and turned by Drusilla.
Behind the Scenes
- It is revealed for the first time the name of the Chinese slayer (Xin Rong) killed by Spike during the Boxer Rebellion.
Pop Culture References
|Spike - "Want to have a bit of fun? Elicit some pain and suffering, maybe get an ice cream?"|