- "Oh I'm--I'm Sunday. I'll be killing you here in a minute or so."
- Dav: "Does this sweater make me look fat?"
- Sunday: "No. The fact that you're fat makes you look fat. The sweater makes you look purple."
- — Dav and Sunday[src]
Sunday and her gang, Dav, Tom, Jerry and Rookie, stalked their prey on the UC Sunnydale campus. They started by abducting their freshman dinner and quickly moved to clean out the victims' dorm room and leaving behind a note that said "I can't handle the pressure," thus the missing students were simply listed as drop-outs.
Sunday crossed paths with Buffy Summers, the Slayer, after kidnapping and siring Eddie. Sunday defeated Buffy on their first fight, spraining her right arm and dismissing her for being a freshman. Afterward she sent her lackeys to rob all of her belongings, which they did successfully, and planned to kill her afterwards.
However, the entire gang, save for Tom, was wiped out by the Scooby Gang. Sunday initially had the upper hand against Buffy, but she ultimately spelled her doom when she deliberately broke Buffy's Class Protector Award in an attempt to further demoralize Buffy. Instead, Buffy was outraged enough to regain her confidence and pummeled Sunday before staking her with a broken tennis racket.
Behind the Scenes
- She was portrayed by Katharine Towne.
- It was rumored that Sunday was to have been a Slayer turned vampire, but the idea was scrapped.
- It is possible that Sunday was sired in the 80's, because her hairstyle and its cynical attitude evokes New Wave period (as Madonna, Cyndi Lauper, Annie Lennox...) as well as the characters of Bret Easton Ellis in his novel The Rules of Attraction. Also, the disappearances on campus weren't common until 1982.
- Contrary to most of the vampires dusted in the show, Sunday is not surprised receiving a picket right in the heart and waits for its death as a commonness. It implies that she was extremely narcisstic.