Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Sunnydale Airport was a regional airport in Sunnydale.
It was presumably destroyed along with the rest of Sunnydale by following the Battle at the Hellmouth.
Behind the Scenes
- The airport is actually Long Beach Airport (earlier confused with Burbank Airport) with Sunnydale Photoshopped over the word Burbank.
- In "Tabula Rasa", Giles' itinerary is from Sunnydale Airport to Los Angeles International Airport and then to London Heathrow Airport, which is the same route announced on the public address system as Giles awaits his flight in.
- "Never Kill a Boy on the First Date" (Only mentioned)
- "What's My Line, Part One"
- "What's My Line, Part Two" (Only mentioned)
- "Surprise" (Only mentioned)
- "Innocence" (Only mentioned)
- "Consequences" (Only mentioned)
- "Who Are You"
- "Bargaining, Part One"
- "Tabula Rasa"
- "Same Time, Same Place"